A Few Things I’ve Learned
- To a toddler, gratification delayed is gratification denied.
- Distraction is a very useful tool, though it doesn’t always work.
- A sharp retort at our toddler when she’s in the midst of a tantrum doesn’t do much good. Patience and a soothing voice work much better.
- Before Emma joined us, I couldn’t imagine life with another small human being in the house. After Emma, I can’t imagine life without her.
- Patience is a virtue…but it’s much much easier when one doesn’t put many expectations on the day, when there’s only one child, and when she’s generally pretty mellow, anyway.
- DVR and Sesame Street; It’s a good thing.
- Few things in life are better than cuddling one’s daughter.
Embed Plugin created by Cheap Web Hosting -
The document has moved here.
Apache Server at www.jakeruston.co.uk Port 80