Well. She’s now eating applesauce (since yesterday) and carrots (today.)
I’m not sure she’s made her mind up about applesauce, but she seems to like the carrots OK.
Our little girl is growing up!
- May sleep about six hours at night before waking (total sleep typically 14 to 17 hours)
- Rolls over (usually stomach to back is first)
- Sits with support
- Lifts head up 90 degrees
- Can follow a moving object for a 180-degree arc
- Babbles and amuses self with new noises
- Responds to all colors and shades
- Explores objects with his mouth
- Recognizes a bottle or breast
- Communicates pain, fear, loneliness and discomfort through crying
- Responds to a rattle or bell